Source: Dreamstime | Author: Korn Vitthayanukarun
We are informing all our clients that, on July 5th, 2021, the trading hours of some CFD markets will change in connection with the upcoming Independence Day in the U.S. (July 4th, 2021).
The changes are as follows:
– The U.S. indices and JAPAN225 will close at 20:00*
– The index EUGERMANY30 will close at 23:00*
– The gold and silver markets will close at 20:00*
– The U.S. shares will be closed
– The futures Oil WTI (USOil), Natural Gas (NGas) and Copper (Copper) will close at 20:00*
– The futures Oil Brent (UKOil) will close at 20:30*
The changes also apply to the mini and cash CFDs on those instruments.
– The U.S. indices and JP225 will close at 20:00*
– The index DE30 will close at 23:00*
– The gold (XAUUSD) and silver (XAGUSD) markets will close at 19:45*
– The spot markets of oil Brent (UKOil) and oil WTI (USOil) will close at 19:45*
*All times are EEST. The trading hours of all other instruments will remain unchanged.
In our Instruments section, you will find up-to-date information on the trading hours of all available financial instruments.
Please take into account the above information when planning your trading activities.