Source: Unsplash.com | Photographer: Trent Yarnell
We are informing all our clients that, due to the upcoming Independence Day holiday in the U.S. (July 4th, Saturday), the trading hours of some CFD markets will change.
Delta Trading platform (July 3rd 2020)
– The U.S. indices and JAPAN225 close at 20:00
– The index EUGERMANY30 closes at 23:00
– The gold and silver markets close at 20:00
– The US shares are closed
– The futures oil WTI (USOil), natural gas (NGas) and copper (Copper) close at 20:00
– The future oil Brent (UKOil) closes at 20:30
Please note that these changes will also apply to all respective mini and cash CFD alternatives.
Deltastock MT4 platform (July 3rd 2020)
– The US indices and JP225 close at 20:00
– The gold (XAUUSD) and silver (XAGUSD) markets close at 19:45
– The spot markets of oil Brent (UKOil) and oil WTI (USOil) close at 19:45
All trading hours are in EEST. The trading hours of all other instruments remain unchanged.
In our Instruments section, you will find up-to-date information about the trading hours of all financial instruments offered by DeltaStock.
Please take all of the above into consideration when planning your trading strategy.