Source: Unsplash.com | Photographer: Aron Visuals
We are informing all our clients that, due to the shift from Daylight Saving Time (DST) to standard time in Europe, trading hours of some CFD markets will be changed during the period 25 – 30 October 2020.
This temporary adjustment is needed as the U.S. switches to standard time one week later than European countries, which means that in the aforementioned period:
– U.S. indices and stocks, as well as the Japanese index JAPAN225 (including extended hours trading), will open and close an hour earlier.
– Тhe EUGERMANY30 index and the miniEUGERMANY30, respectively, will close at 23:00 EET.
– USOil and UKOil futures will open and close an hour earlier: 02:00 EET – 23:00 EET.
– The gold and silver markets and the respective cash instruments will open and close an hour earlier.
On Friday, USOil, UKOil, gold, and silver markets will close at 23:00 EET, as normal.
Please note that the trading hours of the forex and cryptocurrency markets will not be affected by this adjustment.
– Gold and silver will open and close an hour earlier.
– The EUGERMANY30 index will close at 23:00 EET.
– The US100, US30, US500 and JP225 indices will open and close an hour earlier.
– USOil and UKOil markets: Monday – Thursday: 02:00 – 23:00 EET, Friday: 02:00 – 22:00 EET.
– Palladium (XPDUSD) and Platinum (XPTUSD) markets: Monday – Friday: 00:00 – 23:00 EET.
In our Instruments section, you will find up-to-date information about the trading hours of all financial instruments offered by DeltaStock.
Please take all of the above into consideration when planning your trading strategy.