Source: Pixabay | Photographer: David Peterson
We are informing all our clients that, in connection with the upcoming Unification Day of Bulgaria, on September 7th 2020 the DeltaStock customer support team won’t be available.
On this date, no deposit and withdrawal requests will be processed and executed through bank transfers or in cash. Deposits will be available with debit/credit cards and via the online payment system ePay.
In addition, due to Labor Day – the official U.S. holiday, on September 7 there will be changes to the trading hours of the following CFD markets.
– Indices: The U.S. indices and the JAPAN225 index close at 20:00.
– Shares: The U.S. shares will be closed for trading.
– Metals: The gold and silver markets close at 20:00.
– Futures: Brent Oil (UKOil) closes at 20:30. WTI Oil (USOil), Natural Gas (NGas) and Copper (Copper) close at 20:00.
These restrictions will also apply to the respective cash and mini CFDs offered in the Delta Trading platform.
– Indices: The U.S. indices and the JP225 index close at 20:00.
– Metals: The gold (XAUUSD) and silver (XAGUSD) markets close at 19:45.
– Commodities: The palladium (XPDUSD) and the platinum (XPTUSD) markets close at 19:45.
– Spot Oil: Brent Oil (UKOil) and WTI Oil (USOil) markets close at 19:45.
All hours are in EEST. The trading hours of the other instruments remain unchanged.
In our Instruments section, you will find up-to-date information about the trading hours of all financial instruments offered by DeltaStock.
Please take all of the above into consideration when planning your trading strategy.